Monday, May 7, 2007

Tired baby

This morning, you woke up at 6:40am togetger with us. In fact, the alarm clock ring and mummy too lazy to wake up. And guess what, you keep on hiting on me, waking me up.

You actually had light running nose, cough and your body a bit warm. I guess is my fault, i didn't take enough water on Sunday and maybe i pass my body heat to you while i nurse you? Maybe huh...shhh, daddy will scold me for passing heat to you. :(

I asked teacher to monitor your body temperature and at the same time ask teacher to give you the running nose + cough medicine.

When i picked you up in the evening, you seems tired but you still try to give me a smile. When i see you smiling despite of your tired eyes, my heart sank. I feel so happy seeing you smiling at me and guilty at the same time as i didn't take good care of you.

You fall asleep in the car on our way to Minden Height. Later, Ah Kong put you in cradle and rock you. You are so naughty that you actually pretend you fall asleep, when Ah Kong walk away, you open your eyes. So, Ah Kong has to sit in front of the cradle, rock you, sing to you....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...