Saturday, May 19, 2007

Lunch Gathering

Mummy went to Queensbay Mall to meet up with her ex-colleagues. And i get to go along too...yippie.

We are suppose to pick up Aunty Angeline and Evan koh koh at 11:45am, but mummy was late, so we only manage to pick up Aunty Angeline and Evan koh koh around 12:10pm. As soon as we reached Queensbay Mall, we quickly quickly proceed to Central Park where all the aunties ancle were waiting for us. It's so crowded and a bit hot there. Luckily mummy let me wear sleeveless shirt, otherwise, i can't imagine what will happen to me :)

While mummy busy eating and chatting with her friends, i also get to eat my food, which is the baby bites that mummy bought for me on Friday. It's not bad though, easy to chew and swallow :) After i finish my biscuit, i decided to make some noise. Here come my saver, daddy!!! He carry me and walk around. Wow, i get to see people playing roller blade, so fun huh!

Oh yeah, forget to mention about Evan kohkoh. Me and Evan koh koh both sit in our big luxury car aka stroller. Evan koh koh's stroller is much bigger than mine. Evan koh koh has porridge and for me, no porridge as mummy not free to cook for me..sob sob, but Aunty Angeline gave me one of Evan koh koh's small biscuit.

After about 2 hrs there, time to go back, as both me and Evan koh koh tired liao :( But this mummy huh, she kept talking talking talking non stop with her friends. Daddy busy entertaining me meanwhile aunty Angeline busy entertaining Evan koh koh.

On the way back, Evan koh koh fall asleep in Aunty Angeline's arm.

hehehee...forgot to mention something. My mummy hior, she bought me a peek-ka-boo toy and she doesn't know how to operate it. Initially she thought the toy is not functioning well until Aunty Angeline showed her how to play with it :) And, tell you something, even Evan koh koh know how to play with the toy, he even demo to mummy. What a mummy.....And guess what, later i found out, closing the bear's nose with my leg will trigger the bear to work well too!! Now, she is busy playing with the toy. Ahem, i thought she bought it for me?????

Aiyak, how come no pic? Mummy, i saw u put your camera into the bag but you too busy chit chatting with you frens and forget to snap pic pic for me...sigh

2 comments:

  1. Poor boy.. no wonder you "toon nua" and "lau nua" while watching Evan eat his moi moi. You want Aunty Angie to cook for you this weekend when you come visit us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes, pls! Can i ask for brocolli moi moi WITHOUT ikan bilis and meat? :p

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...