Thursday, May 3, 2007

I miss my daddy !!

Yday, you cried out loud when we try to let you sleep on the bed. The moment we put you on the bed, you start crying loud non stop. Mummy and Ah Kong kept carry you, put you down, re-carry you, re-put you down...until i decided to make a stop. I will "kau tim" you.

Soooo, mummy let you cry and you know, when i heard you cry, i also wanna cry together. I feel so lost and my heart sink when i heard you crying. I wanna cry together with you too....u know, mummy's tears can drop anytime anywhere any moment :) Mummy sing sing sing and nurse you...and finally you decided to corperate with me, you stop crying. Poor boy. I think you kept searching for daddy. You turn yourself left right left right on the bed, looking for something. Usually, daddy and mummy will each lay beside you and you will only sleep when you see both of us beside you. Poor thing...daddy will be way for business trip for few days. Hopefully you will be able to sleep well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...