Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Together we Zzzzzz....

This morning, around 5am, after you had your milk, as usual, you continue to sleep. However, you are rolling left and right, trying to find the best position. Suddenly i feel that someone touching my hand. And it's you....

You hold my index finger with you little hand and sleep.....Nope nope, mummy not dreaming!! I dare not move my hand away as i afraid i will wake you up. Deep in my heart, i feel sooooooo sweet. All the while, it's mummy who hug you and sleep, and this time, you are holding my finger. Happily, mummy continue to sleep and when i wake up in the morning, you no longer hold on to my finger, instead, you are sleeping very close to me. I slowly, quietly move myself, afraid i may wake you up, mummy need to get myself ready to work before you wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...