Friday, October 12, 2007

Your first step!

Ching Ern's mummy so nice, she send me this template to capture your first step! Thanks Wooi Sin for such a nice and lovely template to note down my little one's first step. I bet every parents look forward to their kids' first step, first word, first bla bla.....and we always so excited until forget that we need to snap the special moment and jot it down...Mummy so excited and don't get to capture the moment you walked!

Here you go... This is you , holding on something to balance yourself and get yourself ready for the move. Mummy promise, i will standby my camera anytime anywhere so that i will capture your penguin walking style and share it with you.

2 comments:

  1. glad this template just come in time for Kelvin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WS, glad that you share the template with me....it's so sweet and nice. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...