Sunday, December 9, 2007

Ah Kong's little helper

Ah Kong washed his shoes today and since i'm so free, nothing to do, as daddy not at home, i have no one to bully play with, so i decided to help mess up with Ah Kong's shoe.

I choose one side of the shoes then carry it, walk around the house. Geez, the shoe is so so so heavy and my hand so tired holding it, but it's fun! New toy!!! Mummy happy seeing me playing with this, as this is FOC toy! See, this is me and the shoe.
Surprises me, no one scolded me, they in fact clap their hands and laugh at me. **Scratch head, adult so confusing, sometime they will scold me, sometime they wont** Never mind, i enjoy myself very much! Would you like to join me?

2 comments:

  1. He looks so happy playing with that shoe! Maybe he is hinting for s Christmas pressie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce : Good idea, get Kelvin pair of shoes/sandals as christmas pressie and put the pressie inside big socks for him!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...