Monday, December 24, 2007

Me and my Sunday

How i spend my Sunday? Of course is busy walking around the house exploring every single corner of the house. Now i don't need daddy or mummy to carry me, i can walk to wherever i want, isn't that cool?!

But...one thing i don't understand is, when i don't know how to walk, the adult always encourage me to walk, but now, they keep follow me wherever i go, and whatever i do, they will give advise, telling me CAN or CANNOT do! Sometimes it really bother me, coz i don't get to do things that i want.

I love climbing the stairs! It's so fun. But i am not allow to do it alone, ARGH! Don't understand, can you please tell me why? How come daddy and mummy can go up down up down the stairs many many times per day all by themselves and i can't. Maybe i need to wait till i am 2 yrs old then only can do it by myself?

By the way, do i look cool in this attire? Mummy said i look like big boy by wearing this way. **wink**wink**

6 comments:

  1. Very nice.A little handsome boy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks very macho in the suit..

    time to fix up the baby gate...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WS: Mix feeling to see him wearing the suit. Happy to see he looks like big boy; sad to know that time flies, my baby is toddler now. haha!

    Yes, need to get baby gate, few times he try to climb up stairs by himself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to dress them out like little adult. I think they look adorable that way than kiddy clothing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cocoa: When they able to walk, wearing kiddy clothing no longer look cute...little adult wear make them looks soooo much adorable!! And also sleeveless shirt make them look macho! haha!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...