Saturday, December 1, 2007

This is the way i brush my teeth

I started to let Kelvin play with my and his toothbrush when he's around 12 months old. He shows strong interest on my toothbrush especially if it's with toothpaste. He will insists to hold my toothbrush and brush my teeth for me. But of course it will end up having toothpaste all over my face. But i think this is a good way of introducing toothbrush to him through playing.

Glad that, nowadays, whenever i pass him his toothbrush, he will put it into his mouth, brushing his teeth and at the same time biting the toothbrush

This is how you play with your toothbrush

6 comments:

  1. yeah good that u trained him from small..if not susah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good boy..WY kor kor till now still doesn;t want to brush his teeth..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ethan does the same, except he sucks on the toothbrush :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to train him to brush teeth @ this age.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sasha: This make him has additional new toy to play on every morning and night. haha!

    SY: Try to let WY use the toothbrush as one of his toys.

    Joyce: hahahaha, ...you put any toothpaste for Ethan?

    LS: i doubt he really brushes his teeth or not, hahaha..but let him mess around with toothbrush so that he will get use to it.

    Mama2jojo: I think he is brushing his lips or face more than his teeth. haha!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...