Sunday, December 9, 2007

My shoes

Mummy bought me this pair of shoes when i was around 8 mths old, but according to old wives tales, i am not suppose to wear it until i'm one yr old, so mummy has to keep it until.........i'm around 10 mths old, finally, they let me wear on it. There is a lion head on the shoes, and i like to pull the lion hair, few of the hairs being pulled off by me, but overall, the lion still in good shape. When i'm about 13 months, Teacher Chuah told mummy to get me another pair of shoes which is meant for walking baby. So this is what mummy get for me, a sport shoe like baby shoe.
After 2 months, when i' 14 months, i'm sort like out grown the shoe, my feet feel very tight, so time for mummy to get me another pair of new shoe. This is what we bought last night...I don't like this shoe as it's heavier than the previous one due to the shoe sole is hard, but since i'm big boy now, so i need to wear big boy shoe, no more baby shoe for me.

4 comments:

  1. oh...i didn't buy him any sandal yet. Can't find a sandal that i like..hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, sandals would be cooler for him to run around in. But those shoes are way cute leh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce : Ok, will get him a sandals for him this weekend :)Hopefully we can find one that "i" like! haha!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...