Saturday, February 9, 2008

Beach again and My first Japanese dinner

This is a backdated post for our family outing on 3rd Feb.

Today, the weather quite nice, so daddy decided to bring me to the beach again. This is my second time to the beach and i started to enjoy playing at the beach. This time, i get to walk to the water, kick the water...It's so fun!
After playing at the beach at Penang Swimming Club, daddy and mummy decided to go for Japanese dinner. It's my first time trying on Japanese food. We went to Sumida Japanese Restaurant at Tanjong Tokong. **Mummy want to take my pic, let me do some funny face**Since it's my first trip there, so i have hard time to figure out what i want to order. So...i leave it to mummy to decide for me since daddy and mummy been there before. At last, we decided to go for a bento set and udon.
I ate some salmon from mummy's bento, some udon from daddy and also chawan mushi from mummy. Yummie...i love those food very much. I ate til my tummy very big. Daddy and mummy take their own sweet time eating their dinner, so since i eat too full and nothing better to do, so i decided to walk around.
And guess what. i found something it's so interesting in the restaurant. I don't know what it's call, but i do see such thing in our house and ah kong's house. I noticed that everytime when mummy or ah mah turn this stick, the blind will move up or down. However, no matter how i turn it, the blind seems not moving. Maybe i need to wait til i grow bigger then only able to do it. DUH! So so so dissapointed. So, i walked back and disturb daddy and mummy.

Then, daddy quickly finished his noddle and accompany me walking around in the restaurant. See, daddy so hurry til he doesn't wear his shoes properly. It's my turn to "teach" him how to wear the shoes properly.Finally, mummy done with her big bento set! Yes, mummy eat a lot! HAHA! Then, what's next? Back to our home sweet home to Zzzzzzzz...
Everytime when daddy want to unlock the car, Daddy will let me stand on the car. YEAH! I am taller than everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I find Kelvin is growing up a lot and getting very very cute .

    ReplyDelete
  2. *gets up after pengsaning*
    Stand on the car????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yan: Thanks for the compliment :)

    Joyce : yes, he stands on the car and will even walk up and down from the boot to the top of the car. Not only u pengsan, i also pengsan!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...