Monday, February 11, 2008

Good job, well done for Daddy and Kelvin

Today as i need to report myself to the new company, and i need to report myself at plant 1 then go to plant 2 to see my manager, so i have to drive to work. So means, Terence needs to handle Kelvin ALL BY HIMSELF!

The night before, we moved the car seat to the front so that daddy can look at him while he's driving. This morning, me and hubb went down to the car park together with Kelvin, then i drove another car to work with my heart keep thinking of Kelvin. I have thousands of worries in my mind,
will Kelvin cry
will he sit in the car seat properly
does hubb know how to give instructions to teacher/babysitter since Kelvin didn't go to nursery for 5 days due to CNY holiday
..........................
so many things in my mind. I know i know, i need to learn how to let go, i'm trying ok.

As soon as i reached office, i sms hubby to check with him, he said everything ok! Phew!

Thought i can go off early today, but guess what, i am stucked in the office til 6pm! Hey, it's my first day and i am stuck til 6pm! Not a good sign huh! Actually, the whole day i am having "fun" with HR, attending all the briefing taaa daa taa daa....so boring. Then around 4:30pm then only the HR let us go off and ask us to go to meet with our respective manager. DUH!

Since i am stucked in office til 6pm, so hubby decided to continue with the fear factor, which is, he will pick up Kelvin ALL BY HIMSELF and drive him to my parents house. He assured me that he can do it, and since he's so confidence with himself, so i let him do it. He did drive with Kelvin alone when Kelvin is about 5 months old. And now, this baby is 16 months old, he likes to crawl in and out from the car seat. A big challenge for hubby.

I arrived at my parents house and shortly after me, the daddy and son arrived! When i went to carry Kelvin out from the car, he was playing with hubb's hand free, badge..etc. Hubb needs to keep him occupy with all sorts of things else he will stand on his car seat.

Hubb said Kelvin keep looking for me in the morning when he drove him to school and when he picked up Kelvin, the poor little one keep looking for "ma ma". But i am so proud with both of them!! Good job and well done to Daddy and Kelvin!

2 comments:

  1. Joyce : thank you :) but daddy said it's too challenging for him,can cause heart attack!hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...