Monday, February 25, 2008

My sticky glu is back again!

For some reason, you are sticky to mummy again. It's as sticky as sticky pad. Whenever mummy goes, you will follow.

Every morning, i need to make sure i can get myself all prepare before you wake up and look for me. As soon as you wake up, then you will stick to me and won't let me go away from your eye sight. You will ask me to sit besides you, watch your favourite movie together with you. Baby, do you know mummy really really wish that i can accompany you for the whole day. But, mummy have to work.

At night, you will request me to hold you in my arm, sing song or do some story telling, cuddle with each others on the bed, then only you will go to la-la land happily. Everytime when you are in your la-la land, i cannot stop myself from giving you a big kiss. At the same time, i afraid i may wake you up, so have to give a fast goodnight kiss to you.

Time flies, you are a toddler who can walk and run all by yourself. And you are getting cheekier and cheekier, every now and then, i will expect to see some funny act from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...