Thursday, February 14, 2008

The BEST Valentine's Day gift

Today i receive the BEST of the BEST Valentine's Day gift. After being together wth hubby for 10 yrs, this yr i receive the BEST of the BEST V day gift from HIM. A nice bouquet of flower from hubby? Nope nope, it's something better than receiving flower from hubby....the precious,special and BESt gift is from my little darling, my son.

When i went to pick him up from nursery, as soon as he sees me walking towards the door, he called out "Maaa Maaa" in her sweetest and most manja voice. Man....when i heard him calling me so, i almost want to run and give him a big hug and hug him tight tight. Even both of the babysitters also said the way he called me very very heart melting! So.....do you think this is better than receive a bouquet of flower? I do think so!

Happy Valentine's Day to my 2 dear guys at home, hubb and baby!

5 comments:

  1. yes, our kid is the best gift of all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine the light on your face when he said that! And what a day to choose to say it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WS: Yes, i totally agree with you

    Joyce: Luckily u didn't imagine me jumping up and down happily! yeah yeah, he chooses V Day...what a priceless sweeeeet V day gift for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sasha: yes yes so lum...lum til it take me so many days to respond to your comment. HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...