Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My new toy

Recently, i get bored with all my toys, so i decided to find my own toy! This is what i find at home. The IKEA stool that mummy bought long long time ago!

I like to turn the stool upside down and squeeze myself in between. I feel fun doing so. However, everytime daddy and mummy seeing me doing so, they will scream and ask me to stop doing it. For few times, i actually lost balance and fall on my face, luckily not injuring myself. However, i still like to play with it!

Sometimes i do turn the stool upside down and ask mummy to sit in it, but mummy tell me she can't sit in it, which i don't understand! Why i can squeeze myself in and mummy can't squeeze herself in? Can you help me to clear this doubt?

2 comments:

  1. Hey, we have that same stool in the same color! Ethan climbs on it all the time to get into his playpen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce : such a useful multi purpose stool huh!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...