Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New word from "Kelvin Dictionary"

Mummy has been quite slow in blogging since I change to new job. Feel so guilty. There is so many things I want to jot down, but I just can’t find time. (What a lame excuse huh!) Hope you won’t angry at mummy huh!

Mummy just feel very tired and no mood to write much, maybe I will consider this as a short blog break for me…but again, there is lots of things about your milestones that I want to jot down in this e-diary of you.

Time flies, from a baby, you are a chatterbox now. And on and off, you will communicate with daddy and mummy using your baby language. Although we are not sure what you are referring to, but daddy and mummy still try our best to respond to you and you seems excited and talk more. For the past few weeks, you keep telling mummy something which sounds like “dou dou”. Initially I thought the maid in school says “tak tahu” a lot and you pick up the word from her, until……..2 days ago, when we pick you up from school, while daddy reversing the car, you saw the lantern at one of the houses, and you point at it and say “dou dou”…Uh huh, now I know. Your “dou dou” is referring to LANTERN!!! Then mummy tell you that it’s lantern, and you responded to me saying “dou dou”, and you want mummy and daddy repeat after you saying “dou dou”. Finally…….i know what is “dou dou”

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...