Friday, August 1, 2008

Flight Ticket booked!

Finally, mummy booked the air ticket online for me and you as daddy's ticket is paid by his company. Thanks to Aunty Angeline for telling me online booking maybe cheaper, and it is! It's cheaper by RM1000 ! That's a lot huh! (ok ok , aunty Angeline, i know what u will say then, i will get something for you from Japan, ok!)

Mummy tried to book the ticket online with my credit card and somehow the transaction get denied. Hmm..daddy limit my credit limit afraid that i may swipe the card like no body business when we are in Japan ? *wink wink* So, anyway, daddy offer his credit card to me and taaa daaa...mummy managed to book the ticket for me and you.

Again, Aunty Angeline told me that i can call up MAS and informing them that i am travelling with infant and need front row, so mummy called up MAS and managed to get front row for me and daddy and at the same time get a bassinet for you. I don't think you will sit in the bassinet.

Mummy so excited with the trip and daddy so worry with us as mummy is getting clumsier and clumsier with the big tummy. He keep asking mummy whether can i handle you when he is working. Well, that one worry later, mummy will find way to keep you entertained while daddy at work!

In less than 3 weeks time, we will be flying to Japan! When mummy told you that we are going for holiday trip sitting in aeroplave, you responded to me, "want aeplane wwwuuuu" This is your first international holiday, we flew to KL once when you were 5 months old, too young for you to recall the trip. Hope you will enjoy the trip!

3 comments:

  1. LS; Thanks :) Hopefully i can walk around with Kelvin when hubb goes to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bring along your stroller...it's easier for you and Kelvin...i think daddy will also be a bit 'pang sim'.

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...