Friday, August 1, 2008

How i torture mummy when daddy is away

Daddy had a seminar at Gurney hotel on yesterday, and he brought me and mummy along. However, we didn't go into the function room together with daddy, instead, i walk run around the hotel with mummy.

First, i decided to check at the carpet.


After i make sure everything is ok, i decided to lye down for a while.

Mummy keep asking me to wake up and i told her i am sleeping. DUH! So since mummy keep ask me to wake up then i wake up and run around again!
Then, we went to the hotel lobby and i find that the environement there is good for yoga.

And again, mummy asked me to stand up and tell me the floor is dirty. Sigh, i don't know what is in her mind, i am doing yoga and she keeps disturbing me. Since mummy insisted that i need to stand up, so i stand up and we went back to the waiting hall outside of the function room.

Mummy told me she's going to bring me for holiday with aeroplane, and i let me show you how aeroplane fly huh
After about 1.5 hrs with mummy, i started to make some noise, shhhhh..let me tell you why...coz i want to poo poo and i started to look for daddy.Then mummy sms daddy seeking for help and daddy came out from the function hall and brought me to the hotel lobby to get my diaper changed. Then, off we headed home.

2 comments:

  1. aiyoh jayden did the same thing. guling on the floor like dat. Poor mummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sasha: maybe guling guling on the floor is fun, next time probably we should join them guling guling, haha!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...