Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My music box

Ever since we moved you from baby class to playgroup, you seems pick up lots of new skill. You are getting better in your singing and dancing. Sometimes, you will even sing together with mummy. Here are your favourite songs:-

Good Morning
Old MacDonald had a farm
Rock a bye baby
Twinkle Twinkle little star
Wheels on the bus
Happy Birthday
Yippie ya ya
Hush little baby

And for some of the song, you can even sing it by yourself, of course not the whole song, only part of the song.

Few nights ago, mummy sang the Rock a bye baby for you at night and to my surprise, you able to sing it together with me, looks like it doesn't waste my effort to sing the song to you at night for the past one year, you are actually picking up the song without telling mummy. And Luckily i didn't simply sing any self created bed time song for you.

1 comment:

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...