Thursday, March 18, 2010

2 pianists at home

My dad carried this big YAMAHA keyboard all the way from US for his precious grandkids.
When my 2 kids see the keyboard, they can't stop hitting playing with it. everyday they will sure need to spend some time with the keyboard, hitting, playing and fight over which button they want to hit on. I hope the keyboard can last til the time Kelvin can actually start to learn how to use it. I do plan to send him for music class and see whether he has the pianist gene in him or not. LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Dont know about you. But after a while I wish there is no electricity.. Just for some peace and quiet *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie: yes..the noise from the keyboard is so annoying. And sometimes the 2 kids will fight over which buttons to press, and i have no clue who should i side, so at last, i tell them to press on the on/off button and go play other toy, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...