Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Where is daddy?

Hubb went to China early this morning while the 2 kids still in their sweet lala-land. Thank goodness, Kelvin doesn’t wake up looking for daddy! Phew! Mom came to my house in the morning helping to get the 2 kids ready to school.

While me carrying the kids into the car, we saw Cathay flight flying over our house and I told Kelvin daddy is in the plane, and he even wave with the plane. Hmm..daddy, do you see us waving at you? LOL!

Maybe Kelvin grow up and he is a bit independent than before, somehow he understand when I told him daddy is way for business trip, he doesn’t whine when he can’t see hubb in the evening when he back from school. As for Kaitlyn, she will glue to her ah kong whenever she sees ah kong, so no worry when hubb is away.

At night when hubb call back, Kaitlyn is taking her evening nap and Kelvin is busy playing around, so he just talk with hubb over the phone for less than 30 seconds.

2 comments:

  1. Angie: yeah yeah...could be! But i bet he will misses daddy more than me as daddy is mr Yes to him, unlike me, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...