Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Journey of potty training - cont

4/14
Today some improvement, 2 missed. Great job. However, I am having hard time with you at night as you refused to put on your diaper. We need to force you to wear it, pity girl. Hope you wont get confuse why sometimes we let you diaperless and why sometimes we force you to wear diaper.

4/21
While mummy tugging you to sleep, out of sudden, you told me you want to wee wee, and keep pointing at the toilet door. I asked whether you want to wee at toilet and you nodded your head. For first time at night, mummy took off your diaper and bring you to toilet, surprise me, you wee! So amazing. After that you refused to put on your diaper and again, after few mins of fighting, I managed to put on diaper for you.

4/22
When you wake up from sleep, you told me you want to go toilet wee wee. And yes, you did it. Even though your diaper is full off wee throughout the night, but yet,this is really a great start. When mummy change your clothes for you to get your ready to go to school, you refuse to put on diaper and you asked me to “throw” away your diaper. So I decided to take the risk and give a try to drive you to school diaperless, afterall, it’s a real short journey. Mummy keep reminding you that you are diaperless and if you want to wee , need to inform mummy.

4/27
In around 2 weeks time, you are 80% potty trained, what a great milestone for you! Great job, girl. Mummy so proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...