Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A promise from a forgetful mom

Recently, i started a home report card system with Kelvin. Everytime after he had his writing or math at home, i will reward him with a "star". I created a report card with 18 columns and i told Kelvin that after he filled up the 18 columns with stars, i will bring him to Taiping Zoo.

This morning, we had another conversation while i am getting him ready to school.

M: Boy, have you cross out today's date from your mini calendar?
K: Mummy, my calendar is in the car.
M: ok, later you remember to cross the date when you get into the car ok?
K: ok. I need to go to school 2 more days, then no school.
M: Yes, excluding today, another 2 days. Vin, do you want to go to Zoo this Saturday?
K: No..mummy. I need to have 18 stars, then only you will bring me to Zoo. I only have 4 stars. (somehow show me 4 with his fingers)
M: *puzzle for a while* Hmm....ok. Glad that you reminded mummy. *slapped forehead*

Sometimes, when i thought he is not listening to me, but, most of the time, i am wrong. He did listen to me, but he act as if he is not listening. When he is in good mood, he is my angel; but if he is in bad mood, he is my monster.

4 comments:

  1. yeah sometimes we think they are not listening but actually they are .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next trip can go Zoo Negara...it's way way better than Taiping Zoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yan : Thanks :)

    Sasha: yeah, they are in fact smarter than us, know when to pretend innocent, LOL!

    WS: ok, will add the Zoo Negara into the KIV list if our Taipei trip not being materialized.

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...