Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Journey of potty training- first attempt

Today remark the first attempt for your potty trained.

Yesterday when mummy picked you up, teacher Margaret asked me to pack more pants for you as she planned to potty train you.

Mummy packed 8 pants for you. I told teacher Margaret your fear of sitting on potty. Mummy tried to make you sit on potty for few times, but everytime you will cry and refuse to sit on it even though I make it as a game with you. So when teacher Margaret told me her plan, mummy was like “should I or shouldn’t I” But I told teacher Margaret to leave it to you, if you ok , then we proceed if you reject, then we will slower down the training. But….i have faith on teacher Margaret, coz she is the one helped me to potty train your keke, so I don’t see any problem to let her train you 

Today when mummy picked you up, teacher Margaret said there was 4 missed incident take place, well, but at least you didn’t reject the potty training. Teacher Margaret trained 4 of you at one time. So I guess you thought it’s part of your daily activities, so you didn’t reject and in fact, you enjoy the fun. Teacher Margaret worry that you may run out of pants, so everytime you wet your pant, teacher Margaret will get the maid to clean and dry it, just in case you need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...