Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I am not a good mummy

Recently, my little girl can be considered 90% potty trained as during day time, whenever she wants to wee wee or poo poo, she will inform us. However, sometimes when we are out, i will let her wear diaper and she will still inform me when she feel want to wee wee, but....i will tell her to wee in diaper as i don't like to go to public toilet, unless no choice. I hope i won,t confuse my girl, but so far...**touch wood** she's pretty good in potty trained, no miss of wee wee without diaper. As for night time, i still let her put on diaper. Don't think she is ready to go diaper-less at night because her diaper still wet when she wakes up in the morning. However, every night before she sleeps, she will request me to bring her to toilet and when she wakes up in the morning, she will request me to bring her to toilet too.

Sweetie pie, mummy so proud of you!

2 comments:

  1. Well done to Kaitlyn, she is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yan : Yes, Kaitlyn is doing very great in potty train but the mom always confuse her, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...