Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Money

My weekly telecon going to start in another 8 mins time, and hubb is not at home. Me and the 2 kids still at my parents house ....my dad want to go out to buy something, so he and my mom together bring the 2 kids along with them. And i teased my little girl by telling her remember to buy me some food, and guess what she said to me??? She said...."Money"

I was so shocked when i heard her respond..Seems like my little girl does aware that she needs money if she wants to buy something. LOL!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, ha ha, your girl is growing up fast....and knows what money is.
    I had a friend a single father who brought up his daughter from a baby....and by 10 years old she could buy vegetables, bargain with vegetable vendors....and was one heck of a poker player too. Oh yes, she can cook simple dishes too. Age 10.

    Very embarrassing to lose to a 10 year old girl too.
    You have a pleasant weekend and keep a song in your heart, Lee.

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...