Saturday, May 15, 2010

2 ice cream please...

Today while we were wondering around at Gurney Plaza....Kelvin saw McD and quickly dragged me to the ice cream counter. I ordered one sundae cone, but he told me,
"mummy 2, one for me and one for mei mei!"

So looks like he has no intention to share with his sister, so he asked me to get 2 ice cream. ** At least he ordered one ice cream for mei mei!** And to my surprise, he managed to finish the ice cream all by himself without any spill on himself. *thumbs up!* Or i guess he could be too hungry, so he wallap the ice cream in no time.

As for Kaitlyn, she finished almost 3/4 of the ice cream all by himself. Her grandpa did take some ice cream from her as one sundae cone could be too much for her as she's having light cough. She screamed and scared ah kong away, LOL!

Both kids enjoy the sundae cone very much and save my life as i can happily walk around, look around....no need to chase after 2 kids in the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...