Saturday, June 5, 2010

Jelly cake

Friend told me about this jelly cake, and i cannot resist it..it's so cute. So i decided to get one and reward the kids and myself :) The lady delivered the jelly cake to our office on yesterday. ( so nice of her) When i showed the jelly cake to my colleagues, they also go crazy with it. LOL!They even blamed me for not sharing the info about this cute little jelly cake with them. The price of the jelly cake i found it reasonable, as i wont be able to make such a cute little jelly cake.

When i presented this jelly cake to the 2 kids, their eye rolled and follow up "wah!". Kelvin even called it bear bear cake, and Kaitlyn only call this bear bear.
See, the little girl admiring the jelly cake.After a while, Kelvin make all of us sing the Happy Birthday song and he proceed to cut the jelly cake. Both of them like the cake, but we didn't let Kaitlyn each too much, because i worry the coconut milk in the jelly cake may upset her little stomach. As for Kelvin, we need to put a stop on him as he can't stop eating it, LOL! I told him i'm going to give some to his good freinds and to our surprise, he agree with me.Today, as soon as he opens his eye from sleep, the first thing he asked me, "where is my bear bear cake?" and when i told him the cake in in the fridge, he happily give me a sweet morning smile.

I am glad that 2 of them like the jelly cake, so do i, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...