Saturday, June 12, 2010

Mummy's birthday

Today is my mummy's birthday....daddy bought her 2 little cakes, one is Hello Kitty and one is ultraman. Actually, the miniature hello kitty is for my mei mei, Kaitlyn, and the ultraman is for me!! yeah!! And what will mummy get? Of course, the cake!!!

When we got home, daddy asked mummy to stay in the car with mei mei meanwhile i get to go into the house together with daddy. I help daddy to set up the candle and the cakes. Once everything is done, i bring mummy and mei mei into the house.

We sang Happy Birthday song for mummy and the most exciting part is, candle blowing!! Me and mei mei get to blow the small candle on the cake while mummy get to blow the aroma candle, LOL! So 3 of us get to blow the candles.After that, it's another exciting event. Daddy got us the party popper. Daddy is giving us playing instruction. See, both of us pay our 101% attention to daddy.However, we still dare not take the risk, daddy still holding our hand while we play the party popper.Last but not least..i am the most happy person on the day! I get to eat the cake, and it's so yummy!! I love it so much. As for mei mei, she walked around with the deco balloon on the cake.

Happy Birthday, mummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...