Monday, June 21, 2010

My hand and my 2 sweetie pies

Again, i had problem with my hand, sigh! I had the problem after my first delivery and don't seems to have the same problem after second delivery. But recently, i feel that my palm and wrist is painful when i lift up my little girl when i want to change her diaper. In mandarin, it's call 妈妈手, whereas in english, it's call stenosing tenosynovitis

I told both kids that wrist is painful, for unknown reason, my left wrist is so painful. Yesterday night, my big sweetie pie, Kelvin, came to my with a plaster. And i was so mad at him because for no reason, he opened up the plaster. I thought he want to play with it, but i am 110% wrong. He brought the plaster to me and ask me to put on the wrist as he said my wrist is pain. Oh..sweetie, i am so sorry, i shouldn't scold you for playing with plaster. I feel so touched with his action.

And at night, when i want to tug my second sweetie pie, Kaitlyn, to sleep, she came to me and keep rubbing my wrist and said "pain pain no more!" Again, the heart feel so so warm and so happy.

At least, the effort that i put on the 2 kids has return. And the care from them make me feel that the wrist pain is worth. I am suppose to wear the wrist band to speed up the recovery, but i only wear it at night, coz the wrist band is ugly to me Til now, the pain is still with me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...