Thursday, November 22, 2012

my girl found out something exciting...

While she's at her usual study routine at night, suddenly my girl came to me...

K ~ my girl ; M ~ Me

K: Mummy, i found out that in daddy's name, he has the word "Chiang" like what i have in my name
M: Yes, dear, coz all kids usually will follow their daddy's surname, so if ur daddy's surname is "chiang", then both you and daddy will have the same word in your name (not sure she understand me or not)
K: Mummy, but ke ke's name also got "Chiang"
M: (i bet she doesn't understand my earlier explanation) Yes, dear, coz both you and ke ke are daddy's kid, so he also has "Chiang" in his name.
K: Ohhhh ....(happily she walked away)
M: *phew* Luckily she doesn't ask any further as i am out of idea how to explain to her :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...