Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sweet talk by the kids

Monday night, since both kids still so energetic and i need to tidy up the room, so as usual, i take the opportunity to chat with both kids.

Kaitlyn was playing with her doll and pretending that she is having a shopping spree with the doll.

K: mummy, bye bye, i am going out with baby
M: where are u going with the baby?
K: we are going to Singapore for shopping
M: why not u leave baby in Penang with mummy and u go shopping
K: no mummy, we go Singapore together!
M: **wah, make me so happy!!** hmm, so u will u leave baby in hotel with me and u go shopping?
K: no mummy, we go shopping together with baby
M: ar, then how u gonna shop with baby?
K: we can put baby in stroller
M: hmm...ok, ok **make me so happy though**

Then, i turn to Kelvin

M: boy, next time after you get married, will u still stay with daddy and mummy?
K:*without any second thought* yes, of course i will still stay with you and daddy!!
M:*so i raise the question up another level* boy, if next time, if you have a girlfriend and mummy don't like her, then how?
K:*uh huh, now, he paused for a while* mummy, why u don't like my girlfriend?
M: I don't know why, i am just giving you an example, what if i don't like her?
K:*a while later, only answer me* then, i don't want my girlfriend.
M:*hahahahaha...sure or not, liusten first huh!* oh, like that huh!
K: after i get married, i will buy a big house , bring my girlfriend (he still doesn't really know that after married, the girlfriend should be call wife) back and we stay together
M: ok ok, good boy

Before he proceed further, i call the night off and fast fast ask both of them to keep their books and sleep. Because i worry that they may ask me too many questions and i am unable to answer them, LOL!

As for me, i went to sleep in the smile on my face after getting sweet talk from both kids. Sweeter than having a bowl of dessert.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahah yes listen first auntie joanne *hehehe*

    ask the "gf n mummy drowning who will u save" question one day lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camy, ya ya, listen first, and that's why i write it down so that in future, when there is any dispute, i will show this post to him, LOL! Well. the drowning question i asked him before and he said he will save me wor...so again, listen to the sweet talk first!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...