Friday, June 29, 2007

I HATE mosquito!!

This morning when i look at you, omigosh...you had one mosquito bite on the right side of your face, so i quickly let daddy look at it. While i put you down into your cot, i noticed, left side of your face also had a small red spot. So quickly, i apply fucicort for you, and....OMIGOSH, there is additional 2 more bites, one at the nose and one at eye lid. Daddy so upset and kept scolding the mosquito!! I think the mosquito must be SUPER HUNGRY and can't find any target as mummy already wake up from the bed(usually mummy is the victim, good in attracting mosquito) so end up, you are the target of the super hungry mosquito. Luckily you very cooperate, you let me wipe your face with warm water and let me apply the cream for you.

Suddenly, i saw you sitting sideway and stop all the activities that you are doing. I guess should be poo poo-ing. And i am right, you poo-pooed! So quickly we change diaper for you and we need to be super careful, as daddy already dress up and ready to go to work....and you are a GOOD boy, you didn't move around like worm, instead you sleep on the bed and let mummy clean your bum bum for you. Hmm, how come you didn't move around when your diaper is off from you? Coz, daddy distracted you with your toy...hahahahaha

Then, daddy brought you down to the car while mummy cleaning up the mess. When i got into the car, you lay in my arm and show me your manja look, SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO SSSSSSWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT!! Make me feel guilty for leaving you at the nursery.

Now is 3:30pm, another 2 hr time, i will on my way to pick you up. See you later, baby!

2 comments:

  1. fucicort may be too strong for mozzie bite...try hydrocort 0.5%..more mild and it works too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks WS, will go to pharmacy to buy hydrocort for Kelvin

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...