Friday, June 15, 2007

I misses your mischievousness!

Yday, when i picked you up, Aunty Margerat said you had running nose. Gosh.....heart sank again

I miss the mischievous time spend with you, your mischievous smile, your mischievous action..i misses all of these.



These few days, you were down with flu, running nose,cough, and fever. I wish i can take this away from you, i don't mind to take away all these sickness from you and had it myself. I can feel that you feel very tired after the medication, however, sometime, you still very playful after medication, refuse to sleep. Yesterday night, after night feed, you refuse to sleep, in fact, you kept clapping your hand, and when i sang to you, you rolled close to me, try to hug me. Yes, my baby know how to hug me. You will put your hand on my shoulder and i will hug you close and you will put your face on my chest. So sweet.....

I am looking forward to see your happy smile again.....

5 comments:

  1. Looks like now really a bad season-lah, our little boy were so easy to get infected by those seasonal sickness. hope kelvin boy get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce : Thanks,Vin boy is slowly recovering now. So happy to see he is active and start to be naughty again:)

    Vernon mom: ya, the seasonal sickness is so so so bad! Sigh, hopefully it will get over ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanne,

    No one can understand you better than me now. We are in same boat.
    My little May is having cough, phlegm and flu too.
    Already 3 weeks. Other than taking all types of medicines. Don't know what else we can do.
    I hope Kelvin and May will both get well soon.

    Yan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yan,
    Yeah, wish May and Kelvin can recover and get rid of this sickness as soon as possible. Bad season, sigh!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...