Thursday, June 21, 2007

My superglue

My little boy now become superglue to me.

Ever since May he become the permanent resident for our QUEEN size bed. He will sleep in between us and worst still, he tend to sleep close to me. End up, i gotta squeeze myself towards his baby cot. Sometime i thought of sleep in his baby cot. U think his cot can take my weight? hahaha!

Nowadays, me and Terence need to wake up a bit earlier than our usual time. Why? Coz this little one, he will wake up whenever he feels that noone is sleeping beside him, then he will start making noise, want us to carry him. So, one of us have to wake up a bit early, shower, then standby just in case he wakes up and look for either of us. Today is the first day i wake up earlier than Terence. Surprise leh, usually i'm the one who will wake up later than Terence. Went to kitchen to prepare some milk just in case Kelvin wakes up and ask for latch while me busy preparing myself for work. Sudden;y i heard crying sound from the room. Geez, little Vin wakes up already. Quickly, i warm the milk and rushed into the room, quickly pop the milk into his mouth. "chup chup chup" within few seconds, he finished the milk and as soon as i pull the bottle away he cried like i beat him badly. So how to calm him down? Our most powerful weapon,



***Scroll down and see**










let him latch on!

Duh...u thought me have any super secret to share is it..haha. He latches for about 5 mins. Geez, he is so hungry huh! Thank god, after that, he goes to his dreamland.

And another challenge is, to wake him up!!! So as soon as i finished with my preparation, i will sing "Good morning to you, good morning to you, good morning Kelvin Boy, good morning to you!!!

Sometime it works and sometime it doesn't. So if he pretend not hearing the song, i have to sit beside him, slowly pat pat his bum bum, rubbing his head.....talking to him to wake him up. Then the daddy will carry him to the car meanwhile me carrying the big bag small bag that contains his and our stuff. Then, we will drop him at nursery.

And, he will become superglue to me again when he wanna sleep at night. Good excuse for me to sleep early too....will tell hubby that i wanna sleep early coz "Vin boy want me to sleep with him" haha! Terence will be away for biz trip in July, i hope i can handle Kelvin ALL BY MYSELF! Wish me luck then!

5 comments:

  1. Aaahhhh! The Human Pacifier. Works like a charm. Every single time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you sleep so early every night, very difficult to have nite project. Same thing happen to me. Less and less nite project nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. since birth, we aldy introduced pacifier to Ern, whenever we put her to sleep. Honestly, it does help. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yan : i tried to let Kelvin sleep at 9pm before, but he wakes up at 11pm and ask us to play with him. *pengsan*, few attempts, same result. So,i just let him decide what time he wanna sleep,usually he will show sign of wanna go to him dreamland around 9:30pm. hahaha...hardly can have nite project,Kelvin now is one of the resident on our bed

    WS: I did let Kelvin uses pacifier when he's 2 mths old. He refuse to use it, he uses tongue to push it out* pengsan*. But in nursery, teachers do let him uses pacifier when he's about to sleep, after he goes into his dreamland, he will automatically push the pacifier out. At home,occasionally, when he get bored with most of his toys,he will play with his pacifier,put into his mouth and pull it out. **pengsan**

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...