Friday, July 27, 2007

Baby, it's hard for me too

Nowadays, it's getting more and more challenging to drop you to nursery. Every morning, i will let you sit on my lap in the car instead of your car seat since the journey from our apt to the nursery is less than 3 mins, and you will lay on my chest (very manja huh). When we reach nursery, it's the hardest moment for both of us.

When i hand over you to teacher, you will show me "mummy don't leave me" face. Baby, how i wish i can be with you the whole day, but mummy need to work. It's not easy for me to sat bye bye with you anymore. Teacher has to distract you with some other thing, meanwhile mummy quickly sneak out from the nursery, unlike those old days, where you will wave bye bye happily with us at the gate and mummy will go off happily. Well, i guess i need to admit that my baby boy grow up and this is what we call separation anxiety. For few times, you will cry until tears coming out. Oh...it's so heart wrenching when i see so, as you seldom cry til tears coming out.

Everyday when i drop you to nursery, i look forward to the evening so that i can pick you up.

Baby, no worry, daddy & mummy love you sooooooooooooooooooo much, it's hard for us to say bye bye with you at nursery (that's why everytime after we drop you at nursery, daddy quickly get back to the car ?? ) , but we have no choice, hope you will understand us.

4 comments:

  1. I can understnad yr feeling now. Juz like when I see Jo2 cried when I first drop him to playschool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lately he is more and more superglue to me, even at home, if i walk away, he will cry too. Every morning, when i see Kelvin cry at nursery, i also wanna cry together with him. I hope our baby can understand our feel, we also feel hard to leave them behind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good thing, ivan is the one drop him off. But Aidan seems ok as long as there are toy and someone to play with. We are moving him to a new day care.. i hope Aidan likes the new place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cocoa,wow, so nice,so you don't have to see those 不舍得 scene. But one thing, they can get distracted quite easily with the presence of toys.hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...