Friday, July 6, 2007

What is my choice?

Being tagged by Aunty Angeline on this topic...What do i want to be, a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) or Full time working mom (FTWM). Well, well, it's a very tough yet interesting thing to think over.

I always envy those lady who doesn't need to work, can go for shopping anytime they want. But, in order to have such luxury lifestyle, you need to have a super strong "banker" behind, supporting your daily expenses....which i don't have. Sob Sob.

Between SAHM and FTWM, i will choose to be FTWM, even though i wish to be SAHM. Baby, let mummy tell you why i choose to be FTWM and not SAHM.

Mummy would like to be SAHM, by doing so, i can spend my time together with you, enjoy each growing stage and moment together with you. This is something that money can't buy. But...if mummy not working, then mummy wont have money to buy toys, clothes, bla bla things for you.....By the way, I did submit my resume to daddy many many times, apply for SAHM position, but everytime get rejected, so no choice, ended up, i need to find another job elsewhere.

If i be FTWM, which is what i am now, then i will miss out lots of sweet moment with you. Everyday when i pick you up from nursery, the teacher will tell me what you did in the school, and from the way they spoke to me, i can feel the sweet moment. You lighten up their day, somehow.

So how, SAHM or FTWM?

The answer is...FTWM. Why?

1.First of all, i don't think i am qualify to me a SAHM, because i don't like to cook, and i am not a good cook. Why, read this and u will know :)

2.I will be financially independence, so i can buy whatever thing that i want for you and myself.I love shopping, so i need to have my own money....(currently i uses the supplementary card from daddy)..hahaha

3. Get to know more friends....get updated with latest news, info, bla bla....so i will be a modern mom, instead of "kampung" look mom. When you walk beside me, you will feel proud, coz your mummy look modern and trendy!

4. I will have more topic to talk to you and daddy, rather than discussing with you what you want to eat for tomorrow's breakfast; telling daddy today the fish at the market not fresh , bla bla....and when you tell me about latest technology, i can share my knowledge with you instead of will give you blank look.

Agree? So, baby, don't get angry with mummy for choosing to be FTWM

Oops, instead of 3, i wrote 4....
~~~Instructions~~~Here’s how it works:
1. So easy peasy, if you were given a choice, would you be a SAHM or FTWM? Just provide 3 darn good reasons.
2. Include your post link to the list below
and Finally,
3. Tag another three mommies

1. Immomsdaughter prefers to be a SAHM
2. Miche prefers to be a SAHM too.
3. SYH prefers to be a PTWM
4. Everydayhealy prefers to be a SAHM
5. Angeleyes prefers to be WAHM
6. Giddy Tiger prefers to be an SAHM
7. Jin Miin prefer to be a PTWM
8. Angie perfers to be a PTWM

Hmm...who to tag now?
Lay See - tell us your choice, it's me to tag you again :)
Poh Kien - first tag from me huh

2 comments:

  1. (Clap my hand) Bravo!! I could not disagree more anything you mentioned here... haa.. same boat here hee Financial Independent is really what get us going so we can go shopping and get stuff for the little one. But on the other hand i think the kids can learn more social skill in day care as well. Ivan pick up Aidan most of the time, so i missed a lot of his time in day care, all i have was the note from the teacher about how he was having fun with his girlfriendS, holding hands, playing together.. and one time the teacher said a baby gal was trying to kiss HIM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think of becoming SAHM, but second thought, no no, working mom better. I wanna be financially independent and keep some money in my own piggy bank...hahaha
    Wow, little Aidan,next time when the baby gal try to kiss you, you must crawl/run away! I bet our kids must be having fun in day care. Sometimes when i pick up Kelvin, i see few of the babies are in walker, and they are moving around like playing bumper car.

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...