Tuesday, July 3, 2007

My Newborn baby!

Newborn baby? Me have newborn baby again?
No no.....it's my little Kelvin baby, suddenly want to be my newborn baby again!

After full moon, you no longer want us to carry you in our arm. Instead, you wants us to carry you with the "standing" position. But of course, at that time, you are too young to be carried that way, so we need to use another hand to support your neck. Maybe by carrying you this way, you can see the surrounding better compare to at sleeping position.

However, recently, you want me to carry you in my arm again, especially at night. Usually, we will sleep side by side and i nursed you, but, nowadays,you changes your style. I have to carry you in my arm, else you will refuse to sleep. This is a bit tiring as your weight is not newborn weight anymore:)

Yesterday when daddy saw me holding you in my arm, daddy shake his head .....but deep in my heart, i enjoy this moment very much. As i am a working mummy, i don't have much time alone with you, so every night, this is the moment where 2 of us stay close to each other.

This morning, when we were on the way to nursery, you lay on my chest and i asked you "Vin boy, you want mummy to hugh you like new born baby?" and you look at me as if telling me "yes, mummy, i would like you to hug me like u hugged me while i'm just borned" I feel so sweet holding you in my arm. I love you, baby!

2 comments:

  1. hee.. I bet baby Kelvin misses his baby moment too!
    I enjoyed Aidan laying on my chest as well every night when i try to put him to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a superb sweet moment when we let our baby lay on our chest and have eye contact with us!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...