Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Me Me and Me ...

Tagged by Evan ko ko , he wants to know something about me. Wow, a bit tough as i need to recall all of them, as you should know, baby like me who is 9 months old wont have good memory.

Before that, let me show you 4 pics of me

4 jobs that i have had in my life:
1. Baby in mummy's womb
2. Baby to daddy and mummy, Ah Kong, Ah Ma, Aunties, Uncles...
3. New owner of the 3 doggies at home
4. Good baby in nursery

4 places i have lived:
1. Mummy's comfy womb for 9 months
2. Minden Height - Ah Kong's house
3. Lavinia Apt - My home sweet home
4. Weekday day time in D'Monte Nursery

places i have been for vacation:
1. KL

4 of my favourite food:
1. Biscuits
2. Wheat bread
3. Porridge
4. Fruits

4 places i would rather be right now:
1. beside mummy
2. on my play mat
3. ZzzzzzZzzzzzzzzz in my pooh wonderland aka Home Sweet Home
4. Shopping

4 friends to tag :
1. Vernon - Lay See, you can ask Vernon to do this
2. Wei Yan - First tag from me
3. Lynus - hahaha..u think u can run away from me..still owe me many many updates ya!
4. Jayden - Sasha, Kelvin like to know a bit about Jayden, hope i tag u at the right site:)

wow, finish already.Ok, mummy, i wanna go play with my nursery friends now. And later, take shower, ZZzzzzzzzz then wake up for porridge, waiting for daddy and mummy pick me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...