Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Follow-Up checking

Daddy and mummy pick you up around 6:15pm, then we headed to Adventist Hospital. Aunty Margaret told me that you throw out quite a lot of phlegm while you were having your breakfast ~ milk + rice cereal. Well, this is good, you need to throw out the phlegm as much as possible.

Gosh, coastal road is jammed again! And since we still have plenty of time, so no hurry, we join in the fun of jam-ing on coastal road, afterall, me and you don't have to step on pedal and break, we were sitting behind like king and queen meanwhile daddy need to cut here and there in the jam.

We arrived Adventist around 6:50pm, and when we were at the Paed Clinic, it's a bit crowded as tonite, there is 2 paed on duty. Once the nurse started to take registration, mummy quickly pass your appointment card to the nurse on duty. Opps, i forgot what is the name of the nurses, but somehow few of them can recognised you. Hmm..i guess must be you like to play with the things at the nursing station...haha

We waited for about 3 mins then the nurse called out your name. Poor boy, you were playing happily in Dr Tan's room until you saw him. You started to cry softly. I bet you must be still remember what he did to you on Monday. Yes, he helped to clear your blocked nose and you hate it so much! And i think due to this, whenever you see him, you afraid of him doing the same thing on you again. This happened to Dr Mary previously too :)

Dr Tan did a thorough check, listen to your lung, check on your ears...good news is, lung is clear and not more wheezing....but the ear infection still there. So, you need to continue to take the antibiotics for 3 more days as per Dr Tan, the infection may cause fever if it get worst. So safe side, we will continue with the antibiotics and he did assure me that, the antibiotic is good for the infection and has no side effect on you. Besides, Dr Tan also suggest to let you have one more round of nebuliser to soften the phlegm.

This time, don't know why, daddy choose to carry you while you had the nebuliser. And mummy since nothing to do, so i stand there look at you. And then...finally...i realised why daddy choose to walk away or pretend not seeing you have nebuliser. It's a TORTURING moment for you and me and him !!!! When i saw you cry til some tears coming out, my heart sanked! My tears kept rolling in my eyes and i need to hold back all my tears. You scream, struggle.....For previous few nebuliser session, i let you sit on my lap, as such, i only get to hear your crying and screaming voice and unable to see your facial expression. Til today, when i stand beside you and daddy! It's a 5 mins session, but to me, it seems like a 5 hr session!!! When i see you crying and struggling, and me can't help much....the most i can do is i hold on to both of your small little hand, hoping that this will calm you down a bit...your voice get soften a bit, not sure it's because i managed to calm you down or you are too tired. I think must be too tired. Luckily after the session, you stop crying and resume with your normal "kaypoh-ness". You start to look left right up down front back....

When we got back to our apt, you refused to sleep. You crawl here and there happily...and after 1 hr, you started to look for mummy. Mummy was busy washing your dirty laundry and you sat near to the laundry area and cry...I know you are sleepy. Whenever you look for me means you want to sleep :) I carried you into the room, not forgetting to feed you with your cough and phlegm medicine, then nurse you and within 5 mins, you went to lala-land!And again, mummy need to attend weekly night telecon tonite,so i need to make sure you will go to lala-land before my meeting. You still in your lala-land while me writing this post. Sweet dream and get well fast, my sweetie pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...