Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Oh..Baby, pls don't do this to mummy again!

Oh baby, you showed me sad face again when mummy dropped you at the nursery. You refused to let any of them carry you no matter how hard they distract you. You choosed to stick to mummy. But, mummy has no choice, i have to let teacher carry you as mummy need to go work. I misses you so muchi wish time can tick faster so that i can see you soon! How i wish one fine day, daddy will accept my application as stay at home mom! Then, mummy and you can glue to each other 24 hrs! But it will not happen, only happen in my dream for being stay at home mom!

7 comments:

  1. wonder why he is so glue to you since both of you working anyway. Aidan don't really glue to me and Ivan as long as one of us there.. lately he stated to call "daddy" and no matter how hard i teach him to call mommy, he just don't say it.. kinda disappointed :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelvin started to call "pa pa" around 8 mths old. He hardly call me too, he will only call me when he needs my attention, he will call out loud and clear "ah maaaaaaa" haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. angie,if my application get accepted, soon u will see me talk nonsense with you, like the 'lady in kampung' (u know who right). When u tell me your bluetooth not functioning well, i will ask u "eh, ur tooth is blue in color?" hahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dreams sometimes come true you know! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ask daddy to bring baby kelvin to nursery instead of u, see got any difference or not.
    Vernon never stick to me after I dropped him at MIL house. He normally give me a good bye kiss, then will either go back to sleep or follow his NaiNai walk in & out the kitchen..........

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joyce: i wish i dream ...and lastly say "I accept the offer" when the time comes! hahahaha...

    Ls: We send Kelvin to nursery together. However, daddy very smart, he will quickly walk away after he pass Kelvin's bag to the teacher, i bet he doesn't want to see the "pls..daddy mummy don't leave me here" scenario! So the mummy has to face it. I will usually keep telling Kelvin that i will be back to pick him up as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...