Thursday, August 16, 2007

Sweet Sweet Moment

The sweet moment between me and my sweetie pie.Nowadays, whenever i said "come baby, give mummy a kiss", my little Kelvin will turn to me and start to pat my face, then put his mouth on my face and kiss me. By the time he finish kissing me, i will look like just done washing my face as my face will full of his saliva. But, i do enjoy the moment very very much!

Every night before he goes to la la land, he will lay on my chest, and give me a sweet sweet good nite kiss. I wonder how long will he still kissing me ....My sweetie pie now is in his la la land with daddy while i writing this post. Just done with my night telecon and finish up some work, good sleep and sweet dream, my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...