Thursday, August 9, 2007

Wow, guess what i heard!

Tonight,on our way back to apt from Ah Kong's house, you stand on my lap mumbling to yourself in the car. Out of sudden, i heard you saying "mum mum" clearly, then i said "ma ma", and GUESS WHAT!!! You said out "ma ma" LOUD and CLEAR after me!! Mummy kept ask you to repeat it , and you did it for couple of time then decided to stop following what i said. I reconfirm with daddy whether he heard you calling me or not, and he said "Yes". Mummy so happy.

After waiting for 10 mths, finally, i heard my sweetheart calling me "ma ma". Oh man...i almost want to cry out when i heard you calling me.

As mummy need to attend telecon at 11pm, so i can't play with you for too long, i have to force you to sleep so that i can concentrate myself during the meeting. And thank god, i manage to make you go into your la la land 8 mins before my telecon. I hope you and daddy having good dream now and mummy will join you guys after my meeting.

5 comments:

  1. Sure you got any sleep last night? Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of my kids' first word is 'papa' instead of 'mama." I bet u must be very happy to hear that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mama2jojo, in one of the articles that i read, it says, whoever the baby call first will get to work hard for the family..so call papa first, ok...papa gotta work hard to support the whole family. Ya ya, i'm in cloud nine when heard baby call me mama, i even confirmed with hubby whether he heard it or not..haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyce, hahaha, in fact, sleep very very sweet....

    WS, now Kelvin will go further than calling me mama, he will says mama mum mum or mum mum mama

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...