Thursday, August 30, 2007

Mummy, bring me food!

"Mum mum, mum mum!" Don't get this wrong, my little boy not calling me mum, instead he is asking for food! Nowadays, whenever he sees us eating, he will crawl to us and keep saying "mum mum!" Id we are eating bread or apple, then we will let him have some share, then he will eat it happily and clap his hand!

Every morning, daddy will cook cereal for mummy. And nowadays, you get to eat some from daddy's cup. We notice you show interest on our cereal recently as whenever we drink our cereal, you will look at us. So, 2 days ago, mummy decided to give a try. I asked daddy to feed you some and per our expectation, you didn't reject it. I think basically the cereal taste almost same as your Heinz rice cereal.

Everyday, mummy will prepare a small slice of Gardenia wholemeal bread for you to eat during tea break. I noticed that, you will only finish the bread if it's Gardenia wholemeal. If i give you other type, for sure i will see some left over in the container. You know what brand of bread to eat huh!

am not sure what is your weight now as i carry you day in day out, so hard to tell whether you gain a lot or not. Hahaha, what a blur mum huh! What i hope is, you will eat well, sleep well, grow well and last by not least poo-poo well too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...