Saturday, November 1, 2008

A letter to my little boy, Kelvin

Dear Kelvin,

Sorry, mummy left home while you still sleeping. I kissed you goodbye before I headed to hospital. At that moment, I wish the contraction is false alarm, I want to spend one more ME and YOU night with you. But since the contraction getting stronger and stronger, so mummy leave the house with heavy heart. Worry whether will you cry when you don’t see either me or daddy when you wake up; does ah kong and ah ma know how to pack your school bag…..On the night before mei mei is born, you gave mummy 2 strong hints and mummy just ignore it. Hmm….is this so call baby instinct?

Everyone so excited to know what is your reaction when you see your mei mei. And for mummy, I am sure you will love your mei mei very very much. And you didn’t disappointed me!

Ah kong and ah ma picked you up from school and bring you to the hospital.As soon as you step into the room, you get so excited seeing mei mei! You even asked us to put mei mei on the floor so that you can have closer view of her. You also asked us to put mei mei on the bed and within a second, you also climb up to the bed, sitting beside mei mei. Everyone so worry, they worry that you may hurt mei mei, but mummy doesn’t seems to have any worry at all, coz I trust you, I know you will love your mei mei very very much.

When we back from hospital, you have chance to sleep close to mei mei and this is how you call mei mei,
Kaitlyn girl
Mei mei girl
So sweet, you even add a word girl at the back

As and when you hear mei mei cry, you will quickly tell mummy and you will go to mei mei at the top of your speed. So I am sure you will gonna be big kor kor to Kaitlyn, protecting her. And everyday, you must see mei mei for a short while before you go to bed and sometimes when mummy nurse mei mei, you will cuddle beside us, I guess you misses the ME and YOU breastfeeding moment huh! Yesterday night, you lay on mummy’s chest for a while, and it makes me misses our bonding time too. So, I hugged you tight for a while and that’s our few mins ME and YOU time, the different is this time there is no breastfeeding activity going on, haha!

Kelvin, you are such an adorable baby to me. You are my baby forever and ever!


Love,
Mummy

2 comments:

  1. Your story was really reminded me of my second labour too. I was also having contraction mid of the night about 2am while april was still asleep. Mine worse, as my hubb was on night shift. I had to call my PIL to rush me to hospital while my SIL accompany april at home. So I can really understand how you feel when you have to leave home for the 2nd baby delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yan: Everything just happen so sudden without any pre-alert,we have to leave the house with heavy heart, worry that the elder one may cry when not seeing us huh. At the same time we need to bear with the contraction pain. But it's a good experience, haha!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...