Friday, November 14, 2008

My Little Helper

When i get to know i am expecting, i start to worry that Kelvin may gets jealous when Kaitlyn arrived. However, all my worries are just purely my over worried. Kelvin loves Kaitlyn very much, he doesn't protest when i tell him i will let mei mei sleep in his baby cot; he doesn't protest when i asked him to share his toys with mei mei, and whenever i am nursing Kaitlyn or expressing milk, he will sit beside me accompanying me.

Whenever mei mei poo poo, he will run at his top speed to look for the confinement lady and tell her mei mei poo poo and request her to change diaper for mei mei. Once, the confinement lady teased him by asking him to change the soiled nappy for mei mei and he told the confinement lady, "aunty, pls go up, mei mei poo poo, change for mei mei!" and he hold the confinement lady's hand and walk up the stairs. And whenever confinement lady change nappy for Kaitlyn, he will stand beside and look at her. Most of the night, he will request me to bring her to the confinement lady's room to look at mei mei before he goes to bed.

The teacher in nursery told me, nowadays Kelvin shows stronger and stronger interest on baby after the arrival of Kaitlyn. Previously, he likes seeing baby too.
Every morning when he sees parents drop their babies to the nursery, he will go and look at the babies, touches their hands or legs and this little cheeky boy of us even tell the teacher that mei mei called him Kelvin ke ke. *LOL*

I feel so glad seeing Kelvin able to accept Kaitlyn so well. I am so proud of you, Kelvin boy!

2 comments:

  1. WS: Thanks ^_^ I hope he will continue to behave that way. No worry, Ern will love her sibling very much too.

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...