Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My naughty girl

I found that kiddo getting smarter and smarter by each generation. Recently i find that my 2 mths old little girl know how to trick me.Sometimes when she eat too full and has nothing better to do, she will put her hand into her mouth, enjoy her "KFC-Kaitlyn Finger Chip", so whenever i see her doing so, i will pull her hand out from her mouth and keep reminding her that she CANNOT do so. Yesterday night, i noticed that, she DIDN'T put her hand into her mouth anymore...bravo!! But...guess what she do? She sticks her tongue out and touches her hand. So means, at the end, she still get to enjoy her "KFC". Hmm...is this because i am breastfeeding her and she inherit all the cheekiness from me? LOL! (clap clap to mummy!! BRAVO!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...