Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's bath time

You love to have your bath very very much, ever since you are baby. You will trick us by telling us you are dirty and need bath , bla bla....and the time you spend in taking your bath will be easily 10 mins. You will soak in the bath tub playing with the small pail, shampoo bottle, toothbrush, or anything that it's can be played in water.

And here is you with your new bath tub, cheap and convenient to bring along wherever we go!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kelvin: Interested to get one for yourself too? Ask my mummy where to buy as i am not sure where she gets my bath tub from.

5 comments:

  1. He certainly looks like he's enjoying himself. Even letting the water splash on himself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah yeah, he enjoy himself very very much. U also need try to turn the pic and look at the one holding camera, i am ALL WET! He will tell me "mummy i want to spray u!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oi! ABIT TOO SMALL MOMMY!! a bigger tub pleaseeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaww!!! That's so cute!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog. Hope to hear more from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sasha: Economy no good la...if bigger tub means more water to be wasted le...LOL! so small tub will do for time being!

    Mommy: When he is not cranky, he is cute, else he will make me pull all my hairs! Thanks for dropping by my blog. Hope to hear from you too:)

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...