Saturday, January 10, 2009

I love veggie

For whatever reason, you love cauliflower and broccoli very much. However, we need to steam the veggie real soft for you so that you will enjoy it. Look, this is how you enjoy your cauliflower.I used to steam cauliflower, broccoli , french beans and carrot for you to bring to school before the arrival of mei mei. However, ever since the arrival of mei mei, every morning, mummy is just like fire fighting, no time to prepare any food for you to bring to school. I know i know, this is just my excuse to be lazy, mummy will try my best to wake up a bit earlier and prepare something for you to bring along to school.

I do enjoy looking at you eating those veggie.Whenever you see veggie on dining table, you will sure ask us to let you have a try on them. Of course, if it's spicy, we will not let you try on it, still too early to let you try on spicy food. Usually most kids prefer meat over veggie, but for your case, it's the other way round. You dislike meat, like mother like son huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...