Friday, January 9, 2009

I Love u, u Love me! 兄妹情深

Today, when mummy went to pick both of you up from nursery, teacher Mynar told mummy that you and Shaneeka went to baby's room in the afternoon. You pat mei mei by putting your face to her face and Shaneeka sees you doing so, she wanted to do so too. However, you refuse to let Shaneeka do so and you told her that "this is my mei mei, you cannot!" LOL! Teacher Mynar said she can't stop laughing and later she teaches Shaneeka to pat mei mei by touching mei mei's leg gently.

Hmm, looks like you are really a big kor kor, know how to protect your mei mei! I hope you will keep protecting your mei mei such a way.

Note to mei mei: You are soooo sooo lucky to have such a good kor kor. You must love your kor kor and don't bully him, ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...