Sunday, January 18, 2009

My cheeky police boy

This morning you wake up happily and after you take your bath and change to the new shirt that mummy bought for you, and out of no where, you found the "spectacle" given by your friend during the school birthday party, and you put it on. And what's next? You asked mummy to take photo for you. Nowadays, you like to request mummy to take photo for you and after that you will request me to show you from the camera and you will tell me whether it's ok or not.

You like to tell me what you will be on the day. It's something like "me" on the day. So far your options will be policeman, fireman, astronaut, teacher and of course your own self. So for today, you told mummy you are policeman. In fact a cheeky policeman.
Hi everyone, good morning! I am Kelvin the police.

It's me again at sitting pose

Taking pic with my sweet sleeping beauty sister, Kaitlyn.

Wassup dude!

Freeze!!I am police. "Piang piang piang" u!

1 comment:

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...